5 Key Questions to Ask a Company Offering Limo Rental in Athens, GAadmin | December 23, 2021 | 0 | Travel
If you are hiring a limousine rental in Athens, GA, you should get value for your money for the first time. You should ask the company questions before you proceed with the booking so that you face no hassles in the future. Renting a limo is sure an elegant and fun way for you to travel from and to any location. You can book them for airport transportation, concerts, anniversaries, weddings and even your own birthday party. Moreover, renting a limo is an amazing way to make the details of travel effortless and fun!
When it comes to renting a limo for the first time in Athens, GA, the following are some important questions you should ask the company before booking the vehicle-
- What is the minimum duration of time you can rent the limo for – When you rent a limo for a destination only like airport travel, there is a minimum duration of time you should hire it for. Depending on where you want to go, this minimum amount of time generally ranges from two to five hours. However, every company that deals with a limo rental in Athens, GA, is different, and so you should check with every company before you shortlist one for your needs.
- What are the types of limos available- Limo rental companies generally have more than a single style, and they generally range from luxury sedans to super stretch limos. Ensure you know about all the different types of limos the company has. Find one that suits your needs for the occasion and ensure the vehicle is clean and safe.
- What are the services included with the limo rental- This is a question you should never miss! Ask the company about the charges and whether they include extra costs for beverages, fuel surcharges, waiting time, toll fees, and other costs relating to miscellaneous charges. Make sure you ask the company and ensure no hidden costs find their way into your bill.
- Do you need to tip the driver-Just like any other service industry professional like the bartender, waiter, or hairdresser, you should tip the driver. However, some companies include this gratuity to the driver in your reservation for the limo. Talk to the company representatives to know about the above before you book the vehicle.
- Check to see if there are any discounts or specials available- Always ask the company as to whether there are specials available. If you have a large party of people traveling and need more than one limo, you can always ask for discounts to see whether they are available or not.
Lastly, for getting the best limo rental in Athens, GA, you should compare price quotes from different companies. The package prices should be fair and competitive. If you choose low rates, you will compromise on the services or safety of the vehicle. Make sure you research well before you finally book a limo rental for your needs.